Book your room at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport
Near airport, cruise port
Just minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the Port Everglades Cruise Port, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina offers a resort-style getaway in the heart of the Venice of the Americas.
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina's China Grill, created by Jeffrey Chodorow, offers terrace seating and overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and the pet-friendly resort's 33-slip marina. "G" restaurant provides poolside service.
Balconies, plush beds
Airy guestrooms at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina have plush bedding. Additional amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO and ESPN, and clock radios with MP3 docks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina1881 SE 17th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is set along a scenic stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway, one block from the Broward County Convention Center. A complimentary resort shuttle transports guests to Fort Lauderdale Beach, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away. Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk arts and entertainment district, accessible by land or water taxi, is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers). Bicycle rentals are also available.
Guests can stroll the docks of the resort's spacious 33-slip marina and admire the yachts, or gaze out over the Intracoastal Waterway from the windows of the China Grill restaurant. The "G" restaurant, also on site, is located by the outdoor heated pool. Artfully landscaped, the pool area offers a relaxing retreat for sunbathing and sipping cool refreshments.
Other features include a fitness room and business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 589
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1980
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
China Grill - Fine dining. Recent addition to restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow's family of restaurants. Menu highlights creative international fusions. Views of Intracoastal Waterway. Indoor and outdoor terrace seating. Breakfast and dinner.
The “G” - Upscale casual. Views of pool and grounds. American cuisine. Lunch, dinner.
Antea - Wine and coffee, snacks, light breakfast items. Open from morning till evening.
Room service - Available from early morning till late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina has a heated outdoor pool and an expansive sundeck edged with foliage and palm trees. Poolside food and beverage service is available.
A fitness center with cardio and weight-lifting equipment overlooks the pool area through floor-to-ceiling windows and is open from early morning.
Water-sports equipment rentals and excursions, including sailing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and diving are within a mile.
Numerous golf courses, including the Plantation Preserve Golf Course (municipal), the Jacaranda Golf Club (public), and the Bonaventure Country Club (public), are within 20 miles.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.02 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marina Hilton
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Hilton Marina
- Hilton Marina Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Marina Hotel
- Hilton Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marina Hilton
- Marina Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.