Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport
Popular property highlights
Near airport, cruise port
Just minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the Port Everglades Cruise Port, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina offers a resort-style getaway in the heart of the Venice of the Americas.
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina's China Grill, created by Jeffrey Chodorow, offers terrace seating and overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and the pet-friendly resort's 33-slip marina. "G" restaurant provides poolside service.
Balconies, plush beds
Airy guestrooms at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina have plush bedding. Additional amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO and ESPN, and clock radios with MP3 docks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is set along a scenic stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway, one block from the Broward County Convention Center. A complimentary resort shuttle transports guests to Fort Lauderdale Beach, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away. Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk arts and entertainment district, accessible by land or water taxi, is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers). Bicycle rentals are also available.
Guests can stroll the docks of the resort's spacious 33-slip marina and admire the yachts, or gaze out over the Intracoastal Waterway from the windows of the China Grill restaurant. The "G" restaurant, also on site, is located by the outdoor heated pool. Artfully landscaped, the pool area offers a relaxing retreat for sunbathing and sipping cool refreshments.
Other features include a fitness room and 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 589
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
China Grill - Fine dining. Recent addition to restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow's family of restaurants. Menu highlights creative international fusions. Views of Intracoastal Waterway. Indoor and outdoor terrace seating. Breakfast and dinner.
The “G” - Upscale casual. Views of pool and grounds. American cuisine. Lunch, dinner.
Antea - Wine and coffee, snacks, light breakfast items. Open from morning till evening.
Room service - Available from early morning till late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina has a heated outdoor pool and an expansive sundeck edged with foliage and palm trees. Poolside food and beverage service is available.
A fitness center with cardio and weight-lifting equipment overlooks the pool area through floor-to-ceiling windows and is open from early morning.
Water-sports equipment rentals and excursions, including sailing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and diving are within a mile.
Numerous golf courses, including the Plantation Preserve Golf Course (municipal), the Jacaranda Golf Club (public), and the Bonaventure Country Club (public), are within 20 miles.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marina Hilton
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Hilton Marina
- Hilton Marina Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Marina Hotel
- Hilton Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marina Hilton
- Marina Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.