Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly South Florida resort on private beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Along the Atlantic
This oceanfront Fort Lauderdale resort is 2 miles from the Galleria Mall, 5 miles from Las Olas Riverfront, and 6 miles from Port Everglades.
In addition to the palm-dotted, white-sand beach, Pelican Grand Beach Resort features a zero-entry pool, lazy-river tubing ride, and waterfront dining. A broad verandah faces the ocean.
Balconies in oceanfront suites offer views of the ocean or intracoastal waterway. Amenities include pillowtop mattresses, microwaves, refrigerators, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pelican Grand Beach Resort - A Noble House Resort
This oceanfront Fort Lauderdale resort offers a relaxed, family-friendly getaway within easy reach of shopping, dining, and cultural attractions.
Beach activities include swimming, body surfing, boogie boarding, and simply basking in the sun. In addition to 2 outdoor pools, Pelican Grand Beach Resort offers a lazy-river ride with complimentary use of tubes.
Breakfast is served daily at the resort. Board games and a small library are located in the lobby. The business center provides free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 8 meeting and conference rooms. Garage parking, valet parking, and a 24-hour airport shuttle are available for a surcharge. The resort is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms 5
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2005
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Ocean2000 - Fort Lauderdale's premier waterfront dining experience featuring new American fare that pays homage to the local foodways, devoting itself to the fine combination of great mixology, good times, and superior regional cooking.
Ocean2000 lounge - The perfect place to enjoy your favorite drink and light fare overlooking the scenic, tropical pool and Atlantic Ocean.
The Emporium - An old-fashioned ice cream parlor reminiscent of the 1950's will delight the kid in all of us. Additionally, The Emporium offers an array of coffee treats, gourmet bakery items, and some of the neatest gift items around.
Nearby Things to Do
Pelican Grand Beach Resort faces a quiet stretch of white-sand beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Popular activities include swimming, body surfing, and boogie boarding—as well as beach strolls, sunbathing, and sandcastle-building. The resort has a zero-entry outdoor pool and a lazy river. Inner tubes are complimentary. A fitness center contains exercise bikes and treadmills.
Jet Skis, fishing charters, and parasailing are available nearby (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 27.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Grand Pelican
- Grand Pelican Beach Resort
- Grand Pelican Resort
- Pelican Beach Grand Resort
- Pelican Grand Beach Noble House
- Pelican Grand Beach Noble House Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort Noble House Resort
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort Noble House Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Resort
- Pelican Resort
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Pelican Grand Beach Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach