Get an overview of this hotelNear Port Everglades, across from convention center
Popular property highlights
Frequented by cruise-ship passengers, this South Florida business-friendly hotel is next to the Intracoastal Waterway, and across from the convention center as well as the cruise-ship terminal at Port Everglades.
Pool, fitness center
Amenities at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, renovated in 2009, include a heated pool and spa tub, fitness center, and business center. Banquet facilities, room service, and a restaurant are provided.
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel houses 236 guestrooms on 12 floors. Accommodations feature triple-sheeted beds, down comforters, baths with marble vanities, wireless Internet access, and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel is minutes from the airport and primarily draws business travelers as well as cruise-ship passengers departing from Port Everglades. The Intracoastal Waterway passes under a bridge right next to the hotel. Fort Lauderdale's famous beaches, beachfront shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues are just over the bridge.
A public "water bus" transports passengers around Fort Lauderdale's inland waterways from mid-morning until after midnight, stopping at 20 locations such as restaurants and shopping centers; one stop is only one quarter-mile from the hotel.
The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers a 24-hour self-serve business center that has wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Thirteen meeting, conference and banquet rooms are also available. Additional amenities include valet parking (surcharge) and concierge services. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Bistro 17 - Colorful, informal decor. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Contemporary menu features dinner items such as pepper-seared tuna, pan-roasted yellowtail snapper, and filet mignon with three potato-cheese galette.
Lobby Lounge - Restaurant or all-day bar menus available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also provides service by pool.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers a heated outdoor swimming pool, eight-person spa tub, and complimentary 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Cruise Fort Lauderdale Port
- Fort Lauderdale Port Cruise
- Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise
- Renaissance Cruise Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Renaissance
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.