Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Fort Lauderdale Hotel with International Charm
Popular property highlights
Las Olas Boulevard
This 1930s historic hotel is located on trendy Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale, adjacent to shops and restaurants and less than 3 miles from the beach.
A river flows past the pool and sundeck, providing views of yacht traffic on the waterway; Riverside Hotel also offers business services and 11,000 square feet of meeting space.
The Riverside Hotel offers 229 guestrooms housed in both a 1930s low-rise building and a contemporary executive tower. Conveniences include compact refrigerators, cable TV, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Fort Lauderdale hotel offers a desirable Las Olas Boulevard address, with shopping, entertainment, and nightlife right outside.
Outside the Riverside Hotel's lobby, a small garden thick with tall tropical plantings contains benches and a burbling fountain, creating a cool setting for intimate conversation.
The hotel has 11,000 square feet of meeting space as well as business services such as faxing, copying, typing, and audiovisual support. The business center is open 24 hours. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the main lobby. A fitness center is available.
Secure covered parking is available (surcharge.) The Riverside Hotel is entirely nonsmoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired Internet
- Year Built 1936
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Indigo Restaurant - Inventive menu creations, fine cordials, and an exclusive wine list. The sommelier will recommend pairings. Indoor dining and al fresco seating along Las Olas Boulevard.
The Golden Lyon Vintage Pub - Bar featuring live entertainment Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
Preston’s Wine & Martini Bar – Located in a tropical courtyard, this lounge offers guests a comfortable oasis with piano music. It is open daily from 5 PM to 11 PM.
Room service is available during limited hours. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
This Fort Lauderdale hotel is on the New River, and the swimming pool and sundeck have views of yacht traffic on the waterway. The ocean is 2.5 miles away, and there guests may find vendors offering water sports rentals and other beach activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Hotel Riverside
- Riverside Fort Lauderdale
- Riverside Hotel
- Riverside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.