Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel near Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
Situated on the Strip, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Las Olas Beach and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Stranahan House are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 18 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also find comforts like Frette Italian sheets and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Pillars Hotel
Popular property highlights
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 450 square feet (42 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
The Pillars Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Year Built 1939
- Conference space size (feet) - 450
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Secret Garden - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Hotel Pillars
- Pillars Fort Lauderdale
- Pillars Hotel
- Pillars Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Pillars
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Pillars Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Eat, Love, and Stay Promotion
Book a stay in an "Eat, Love, & Stay" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily Continental, healthy, or American breakfast for 2
- A 3-course dinner at The Secret Garden for 2 per stay