Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel near Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
Popular property highlights
Situated on the Strip, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Las Olas Beach and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Historic Stranahan House Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 18 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. LED TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also find comforts like Frette Italian sheets and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Pillars Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 450 square feet (42 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
The Pillars Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1939
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 450
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 18
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Secret Garden - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per stay
- Hotel Pillars
- Pillars Fort Lauderdale
- Pillars Hotel
- Pillars Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Pillars
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Pillars Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Eat, Love, and Stay Promotion
Book a stay in an "Eat, Love, & Stay" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily Continental, healthy, or American breakfast for 2
- A 3-course dinner at The Secret Garden for 2 per stay