Book your room at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront Fort Lauderdale resort near Las Olas Blvd shops
This family-friendly resort and spa hotel is set on Fort Lauderdale Beach, close to the airport and the Las Olas Riverfront/ cruise port. Nearby attractions include Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
At The Westin Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, recreational amenities include an oceanfront pool and a full-service spa. American Vintage, a steakhouse, offers outdoor seating and Atlantic Ocean views.
Guestrooms include the Westin's signature 10-layer Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down blankets, Intracoastal Waterway or ocean views, and wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
Popular with families, business travelers, and cruise-ship passengers from nearby Port Everglades for its surrounding shopping, restaurants, nightlife, this luxurious Westin hotel provides a relaxed ambiance exemplified by the overstuffed seating under ceiling fans in the air-conditioned lobby.
A 75-by-35-foot pool and expansive sunning area with ocean views is on the palm-fringed, second-story deck in the North Tower. From there, a skybridge spans the main street that runs parallel to the ocean, with an elevator providing access to the 11-mile-long (17.7-km-long) beach. On the South Tower's ground floor, a secluded, 50-by-25-foot garden pool offers peaceful sunbathing.
Event facilities include 32,000 square feet (2,973 square meters) of indoor and outdoor of flexible meeting space. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided.
A mandatory resort fee includes discounts to the spa and kids' camp.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 432
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
Family Friendly Amenities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( $17.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
American Vintage - Ocean views and outdoor seating. Steak and seafood.
Waves Pool Bar and Grill - Light fare and cocktails.
Starbucks - Variety of coffee drinks, espresso, and pastries.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an oceanfront outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Heavenly Spa by Westin offers an extensive menu of revitalizing spa treatments as well as skincare and salon services.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 17.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Westin
- Westin Beach Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Beach Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Westin Resort Fort Lauderdale Beach
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.