Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Fort Lauderdale hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Las Olas Beach, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. Historic Stranahan House Museum and Las Olas Riverfront are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at W Fort Lauderdale's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
All 430 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and TVs with cable channels. WiFi, minibars, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
W Fort Lauderdale
W Fort Lauderdale features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12400 square feet (1152 square meters) include conference space. This beach hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2016.
W Fort Lauderdale is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1152
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12400
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 430
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in Daily Resort Fee per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Steak 954 - This beachfront steakhouse serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Sushi Bar - This sushi bar specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
W Cafe - This cafe serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Bliss Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 45 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 37.10 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in Daily Resort Fee per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41.34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Fort Lauderdale W
- W Fort Lauderdale
- W Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- w Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- w Hotels Fort Lauderdale
- Hotel W Fort Lauderdale
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).