See yourself ambling through the boulevards during your next vacation, staring up at the architecture or the gorgeous settings everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you're especially looking forward to: Fort Myers Historical Museum. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the moment to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Fort Myers Historical Museum?
Hotels near Fort Myers Historical Museum
Peek into the area's culture at Fort Myers Historical Museum.
Fort Myers, it's location, is 65 milesfrom the well-frequented city of Sarasota.
There are 4 hotels within 0.1 miles of Fort Myers Historical Museum. For a greater variety of places, consider Fort Myers Beach. It’s 14 miles away, and is home to 29 establishments. The DiamondHead Beach Resort, The Neptune Resort and Sandpiper Gulf Resort are worth checking out.
The selection of close-by budget-friendly hotels is popular with many travelers. The Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District is a 0.3 miles journey away and the Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is 0.5 miles away.
Make your trip even more fantastic by making a reservation at one of the upmarket accommodation options close by. Top of the range facilities await at the Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area and the Hibiscus House Bed and Breakfast. These establishments are a distance of 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Fort Myers Historical Museum contains some spots for foodies. Caffeine fiends will like the variety of roasts and snacks at Bennett's Fresh Roast Fort Myers (2011 Bayside Parkway, Fort Myers). Later on, reminisce over the day's excursions with a substantial meal at Joe's Crab Shack (2024 West First Street, Fort Myers).
Not quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's more than just Fort Myers Historical Museum to do in the area:
- Florida Repertory Theater is a prominent part of the area's energetic cultural landscape. You'll have a memorable night at theater here and get a look into the community's art scene.
- Find, and perhaps go along to, a few of the region's most fascinating events at Harborside Event Center.
- If you are a fan of the architecture of historic residences, you might want to walk through the halls of Burroughs Home. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- Have a look around Burrows Home and Gardens, an important historic residence that can't be missed.
- Take a casual walk through Centennial Park. Spend some time outdoors and deeply breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
Expedia's inventory of resorts and hotels in Fort Myers River District delivers everything you want, so you'll definitely find accommodation near Fort Myers Historical Museum you'll adore. Fort Myers River District welcomed quite a few sightseers in the past year, so start researching. Once the time comes to make your booking, you can do so boldly: numerous newcomers would propose their Fort Myers River District hotel to a buddy. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you need we can provide right here.
- Rooms in Fort Myers River District hotels are always tidy and fresh.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Fort Myers Historical Museum is awesome.
- From big families with children to newlyweds, we've got suites that are snug for all sorts.
You can stay right next door with our excellent registry of hotels near Fort Myers Historical Museum.
Learn About Fort Myers River District
After Fort Myers Historical Museum is conquered, you'll still have more to see and do in Fort Myers River District.
- Fort Myers River District hasn't been very noted in the guide books, but it is now starting to gain in status.
- Fort Myers River District also is experienced when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of action.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit one of the territory's monuments.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Fort Myers River District, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fort Myers Historical Museum from Expedia. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!