When you dream of your upcoming vacation, you probably see yourself wandering through downtown, looking up at the lovely world or the monuments all around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been anticipating in particular: Fort San Diego. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Close to Fort San Diego
Hotels near Museo Historico de Acapulco
It's definitely worth your time to head to Museo Historico de Acapulco.
You will locate it in Acapulco, a city that is frequented by sightseers from all over the world.
Stay within 2 miles of Museo Historico de Acapulco, with at least 19 accommodation options to select from. The Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive and the Hotel Boca Chica Acapulco are only 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Krystal Beach Acapulco, is 1 mile away.
Without spending all your precious dollars, you'll get the opportunity to unpack your belongings and lie down for a while at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Alba Suites Acapulco is a 0.8 miles commute away and the El Mirador Acapulco is 0.8 miles away.
If you are the kind of traveler who appreciates top of the range everything, you can book in at one of the excellent upmarket accommodations close by. Check out the plush facilities at the Hotel Aristos Acapulco and the Hotel Los Flamingos. These are just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you stroll through the streets near Museo Historico de Acapulco, you will soon find yourself at Café Sol. Have a coffee, buy a few sweet treats and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. Later on in the evening, go to one of the nearby eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Mi Piaci. Itching for a beer? Keep the beverages flowing at Cratos Canta Bar.
Not ready to leave? Relax, because there's plenty more than just Museo Historico de Acapulco to do in the area:
- Reina Park, an urban park, is appreciated by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic basket and unwind in the fresh air.
- Be sure to organize a stop off to marvel at the captivating exhibits that are unveiled at Casa de Mascara.
- It may be old, but Zocalo is still a prominent square where you are able to relax with a good book while immersing yourself in the history of the area.
- Take a photo or two to capture the moment at La Catedral. As the most important Catholic church in the area, this site has a great deal of cultural significance.
- Nothing beats spending time at the beach. Gather the troops, throw together a picnic and prepare for some fun in the sun at Tlacopanocha Beach.
El Viejo Centro hotels listed on Expedia provide everything you want, so you can be certain to have lodging near Fort San Diego you'll fall in love with. Get going El Viejo Centro saw more than a few tourists in the past year. When the time comes to reserve, you'll travel with confidence: multiple explorers endorse their El Viejo Centro hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the insider info you're looking for.
- The concierge services at lodging around Fort San Diego will be grand, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
- From family reunions to couples, we offer suites that are pleasant for all groups.
- Rooms in El Viejo Centro lodging are fresh, tidy, and set to receive you.
Accommodation in El Viejo Centro saw extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. Your prized place lies in your future with Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Fort San Diego.
About El Viejo Centro
There are still more things to do in El Viejo Centro once Fort San Diego is crossed off your agenda.
- Happen upon an endearing boutique to browse for necessities and stop off for a delicious snack of its hallmark cooking.
- Prepare to find El Viejo Centro also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its travelers with a cordial hello after a time spent on its abundant activities.
- El Viejo Centro hasn't been too prominent in the guide books, but is now starting to become established.
You won't regret paying a visit to El Viejo Centro, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fort San Diego from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new photo opportunities!