Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards during your future holiday, noticing the gorgeous nature or the monuments all around you. Still, there's one attraction you have been especially anticipating: Fort St. George. The time has finally arrived to get there.
Lodging at Fort St. George
Hotels near Fort St. George
It is certainly worth making the time to stop in at Fort St. George.
Situated in the fascinating city of Chennai, it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
There are as many as 21 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Fort St. George. The Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai, the Taj Club House and the Hotel Victoria are just a few you might want to check out. They're located 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
The selection of close-by budget-friendly hotels is frequented by many travelers. The Emarald Hotels is a great option, situated 1 mile away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Royal Paris, which is just 1 mile away.
If your ideal getaway includes a luxurious place to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by upmarket hotels. You'll definitely find a hint of class at hotels like the Mallika Residency and the Siesta Town Hall, just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
This area is busy with unique things to see. Parrys Tea Centre is a well-known eatery that is near Fort St. George. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the local restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Hot Chips Veg Restaurant. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at P T Perumal Adv.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Fort St. George to visit:
- If you want a calm and quiet location to spend some time, make your way to St. Mary's Church.
- Are you a fan of history? Organize a journey to Madras High Court and get to know the significant political decisions which have taken place there over the years.
- Armenian Church is a sacred place for some, however anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- Time-honored relationships with kindred spirits and strong networks have been consolidated for decades at University of Madras. Observe the continuation of this tradition during scheduled tours.
- St. Andrew's Kirk is a special place for many people, but anyone can enjoy the peace and quiet it offers.
The rail terminal, Chennai Fort Railway Station, can be found 0.3 miles from Fort St. George, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Our places to stay in Chennai offer everything you need, so you'll definitely have accommodation near Fort St. George that you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself: Chennai was a pretty favored place in the last twelve months. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you're searching for. When reservation time hits, spend confidently: countless newcomers recommended their Chennai hotel.
- Discover that lodging in Chennai are always fresh and tidy.
- We offer rooms that are comfortable for all groups, from big reunions to individuals.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling site, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Fort St. George is great.
It's easy to see why Chennai hotels saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near Fort St. George, your desired site awaits.
Chennai Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Chennai once you've checked Fort St. George off your timetable.
- Chennai adventures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but stays have been taking off, meaning now is a good time to book.
- Use some time to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Chennai knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet.
- Happen upon a cute market to search for mementos and enjoy an enticing supper of its native foods.
Paying a visit to Chennai is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Fort St. George. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few breathtaking new photo ops!