Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Located in the heart of Fort St. John, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Fort St. John Rotary Spray Park, Totem Mall, and North Peace Museum. Fort St. John Visitor Information Centre and Pomeroy Sport Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, RV/bus/truck parking, and ATM/banking services are onsite.
All 42 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and kitchens. MP3 docks and refrigerators are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Econo Lodge Fort St John
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Econo Lodge Fort St John
- Econo Lodge Hotel Fort St John
- Econo Lodge Fort St John Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).