Clean rooms, but...
Posted Nov 21, 2016
The rooms were nice and clean, but their maintenance could use some work.
1. Some of the staff didn't know English to help us
2. They should put a sign up if they don't plan to fix it, but we decided on this hotel because it has an outdoor jacuzzi. Which would have been great for the weather but they told us it was broke, and a "kids pool" now there was also garbage in the pool.
3. We had the tv on and lights and turned on the microwave...it blew a fuse and the power went out
4. However they were quick to kinda fix it, but told us not to use the lights...that makes things a little hard haha
5. They cancelled my reservation after we called and said we would be an hour late.