Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Fortaleza with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Fortaleza, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ponte dos Ingleses and Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center. Mini Siara Museum and INACE Shipyard are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, showers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel at scheduled times is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1998
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 30.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for BRL 30.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 15 for adults and BRL 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 60 per vehicle
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 30.00 per day
- Hotel Iracema
- Hotel Iracema Fortaleza
- Iracema Fortaleza
- Hotel Iracema Flat Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.