When you imagine your future day off, you might think you'll be walking through the city center, noticing the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. But Fountain of Neptune is one draw you're anticipating most of all. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the day has come to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Fountain of Neptune?
Hotels near Fountain of Neptune
If you haven't been to Fountain of Neptune before, you're in for a great experience!
To experience it firsthand, you'll want to head to Bologna.
If you want to find accommodations within walking distance of Fountain of Neptune, you can consider 57 situated within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro are definitely among the popular establishments.
Save a few dollars by staying a few nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. 0.6 miles away, you'll come across the Royal Hotel Carlton, but if that's not to your taste, then another option is the Art Hotel Novecento, which is 0.2 miles away.
Luxury and ease are waiting for you at one of the several upmarket accommodation options located nearby. The Hotel Roma is just 0.1 miles away, while the UNA Hotel Bologna can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both are stylish and comfortable.
Bar Camst Arena del Sole is an eatery that is near Fountain of Neptune. Visitors in search of a break venture here for coffee and treats. Travelers searching for a more filling dining experience should go to I Portici Hotel, a dining spot that's also not far away. You'll want to get the night started at Hotel Touring Bologna, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
After you've finished with Fountain of Neptune, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer:
- Fairy tale and history admirers will be amazed by the majesty and historical significance of Palazzo Re Enzo.
- Re Enzo Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most important sites in the area. This grand residence is known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and fascinating history.
- You can learn about past politicians who still influence this area to this day at Palazzo Comunale, a historically significant building which has seen the rise and fall of many different governments.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Communal Collection of Fine Arts is an art museum worth visiting.
- If you're a devoted art fan, your stay cannot end without spending some time at Museum of Giorgio Morandi.
The rail terminal, Trenitalia Spa, is 1 mile away from Fountain of Neptune, making the train a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Expedia's Historic Center hotels and resorts furnish everything you require, so you're certain to have lodging near Fountain of Neptune you'll fall in love with. Start hunting lots of travelers prefer Historic Center when they want an excellent vacation. Once reservation time is here, you can roam boldly: numerous newcomers would recommend their Historic Center hotel to an acquaintance. We've got all the insider info you could ever want right here.
- Rooms in Historic Center lodging are always fresh, clean, and eager to welcome you.
- From big reunions to individuals, we have spaces that are relaxing for everyone.
- The staff at lodging close to Fountain of Neptune go above and beyond as you might anticipate near such a magnificent site.
You can stay right in the neighborhood with Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Fountain of Neptune.
Intriguing Historic Center Facts
There are still more activities to do in Historic Center when you've checked Fountain of Neptune off your timetable.
- Polish off a nice dish of the local cuisine and stroll into an endearing boutique to look for mementos.
- Historic Center also is a pro when it comes to custom treatment after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- To really see everything the town has to show, take a look at pastimes near Historic Center.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few breathtaking new scrapbook photos. Planning a trip to Historic Center is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Fountain of Neptune. Reserve now!