Top Hotels Near Fountain Theater in Mesilla
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Fountain Theater
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Fountain Theater Hotel Guide
There’s nothing nicer than spending a day discovering the sights, and Fountain Theater is a great place to start.
It can be found in Mesilla, a drive of 240 miles from Santa Fe, the state capital.
If you're considering staying close by, you will find at least 15 hotels within 2 miles of Fountain Theater. Try the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Cruces, the Springhill Suites By Marriott Las Cruces and the Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
For those hoping to save a few pennies, there are a few budget hotels in the surrounding area. You can't go past the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Las Cruces or the Comfort Suites University Las Cruces for a nice bed at a good price.
If you're seeking a high-end hotel with wonderful amenities, the Bellagio Villas, located about 5 miles away, is the perfect place to book your stay.
While you're in the area surrounding Fountain Theater, don't miss out on tasting the delicious coffee and delectable delights at Wild West Expresso. If you're after a meal, savor the local food trends at Chala's Wood Fire Grill. Want to finish the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to travel too far to find Palacio Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Fountain TheaterWhen you've finished checking out Fountain Theater, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Now showing! Fountain Theatre is the destination for feature-film buffs and occasional cinema-goers alike.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Rio Grande Vineyards and Winery couldn't agree more. At this unique vineyard you can enjoy a range of local wines.
- Take a leap back in time as you walk through Old Mesilla Village, an intriguing historic village.
- If you are a fan of stage performances, you have to experience a show at American Southwest Theater Company.
- Head to Las Cruces Community Theatre if you and your family enjoy seeing plays and other stage shows.