Think of yourself walking around the boulevards of your next getaway, noticing the monuments or the exquisite settings everywhere around you. But Fourth Avenue Theatre is one attraction you've been anticipating in particular. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and the time has finally come to mark it complete.
Fourth Avenue Theatre Accommodation
Hotels near 4th Avenue Theater
4th Avenue Theater is a good spot to spend a few hours.
Found in the fascinating city of Anchorage, it is visited by tourists from all over the globe.
There are roughly 28 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of 4th Avenue Theater. The Embassy Suites Anchorage, the Hilton Anchorage and the Hotel Captain Cook are a few you'll want to try. They are located 2 miles, 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
You can assign some extra dollars for spending if you decide to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Marriott Anchorage Downtown, 0.2 miles away, or the Anchorage Grand Hotel, at a distance of 0.2 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Make your stay even more special by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Historic Anchorage Hotel, (0.1 miles away), or the Anchorage Walkabout Town B&B, (0.9 miles away).
If the coffee at Teavana doesn't get you ready for an afternoon at 4th Avenue Theater, the delicious sweets will. This popular spot is just a short stroll away. Need something a little more substantial? Hotel Captain Cook is a recommended dining place in the area. Feel free to get a wild night started at Fletcher's, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
During your visit to the area, you'll realize there's more than just 4th Avenue Theater to visit:
- Grab some pamphlets at Anchorage Alaska Public Lands Information Center and make sure you've got all the information you need to make the most of your stay in the area.
- The first stop on your itinerary should be Log Cabin Visitor Information Center. Here, you will be able to get lots of useful information and orientate yourself before you set out exploring.
- Stand back and appreciate the impressive architecture of National Archives at Anchorage, one of the region's modern seats of power.
- Go on a guided tour of Anchorage Historic City Hall, and explore this impressive landmark.
- “History flows forward in rivers of beer,” said a sensible man. So, why not take the chance to pay a visit to Sleeping Lady Brewing Company and find out about the place where the brewing magic happens.
It's quite simple to access 4th Avenue Theater by rail transport. The nearest station is Alaska Railroad Corporation, which you'll find about 0.3 miles away. A second nearby terminal is Anchorage Mckinley Explorer, which is 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's inventory of rooms in Downtown Anchorage furnishes all the things you want, so you can be certain to find locales near Fourth Avenue Theatre that you'll adore. Downtown Anchorage had more than a few sightseers last year, so get searching. Need help deciding? We have all the secret advice you're searching for. When the time comes to reserve your room, you can travel with certainty: countless sightseers approve of their Downtown Anchorage hotel.
- You'll find accommodation in Downtown Anchorage are always neat and orderly.
- The concierge service at accommodation near Fourth Avenue Theatre will be grand, which will only enhance your trip to this marvelous monument.
- You're on the best site if you want rooms that are cozy plus presentable and fresh.
Rooms near Downtown Anchorage had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby with our broad list of hotels near Fourth Avenue Theatre.
Downtown Anchorage Facts and Figures
There are still further things to do in Downtown Anchorage with Fourth Avenue Theatre done.
- Downtown Anchorage has been hidden away, but is starting to be recognized.
- Be informed about the region's life story, then head out on the town to top off your exploration with a bang.
- Take some time to plan some excursions, and you'll soon also find Downtown Anchorage knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some astonishing selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to Downtown Anchorage, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Fourth Avenue Theatre. Reserve now!