Visitors can enjoy all that Fourways has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Gold Reef City, Montecasino, and Lion Park.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Fourways
- The closest major airport is in Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fourways
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Gold Reef City, Montecasino, and Lion Park. In the area, you'll also find Sandton City Mall and South African Museum of Military History.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fourways. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Flamingo Rest is located in the heart of Fourways. This 3.5-star guesthouse in Fourways features an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- 8 Ibis Lane Guest House is located in central Fourways. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Fourways can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Fourways Apartments is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star guesthouse in Fourways features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sandton Convention Centre, 7.1 mi/11.4 km from the city center, and Johannesburg Zoo, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Dressing for Fourways
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Fourways gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F