Get an overview of this hotel3-star Nuremberg hotel in Mitte, walk to German National Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Mitte, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ehekarussell, German National Museum, and Deutsche Bahn Railway Museum. St. Lorenz Church and Schoener Brunnen are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 67 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Minibars, premium bedding, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel am Jakobsmarkt
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nuremberg hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel am Jakobsmarkt has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 68 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 25 per stay
- am Jakobsmarkt
- am Jakobsmarkt Nuremberg
- Hotel am Jakobsmarkt
- Hotel am Jakobsmarkt Nuremberg
- City Partner Nuremberg
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert