Visitors can enjoy all that Frankfort has to offer including the cafés, restaurants, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and forests. Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Silver Cross Field, and Rialto Square Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frankfort
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Silver Cross Field, and Rialto Square Theater. Additionally, you'll find Toyota Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Frankfort, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport is located 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the heart of Frankfort. This 3-star hotel in Bedford Park features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- Extended Stay America Chicago - Midway is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central Frankfort. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bedford Park can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Motel 6 Bridgeview is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the center of Frankfort. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bridgeview can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Frankfort
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Frankfort gets about 36.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F