Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bad Vilbel, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Burg Vilbel and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Hessen Center. Museum of Modern Art and St. Paul's Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and spa services.
All 92 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Room service, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Exceptional value
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Spa services on site
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 11
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Wintergarten - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare.
Restaurant Zum Heilsberg - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Bar Mondial - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 32 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
- Bad Vilbel City Hotel
- City Frankfurt M
- City Frankfurt M Bad Vilbel
- City Hotel Frankfurt M
- City Hotel Frankfurt M Bad Vilbel
- Hotel Frankfurt/M
- City Hotel Frankfurt/M Bad Vilbel
- City Hotel Frankfurt/M
- City Frankfurt/M Bad Vilbel
- City Frankfurt/M
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.