Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel across from Messe Frankfurt Fairgrounds
Popular property highlights
Near financial hub
This Frankfurt hotel is directly across from the Messe trade-fair complex and the Festhalle. The Deutsche Bank Twin Towers and Main Tower are about 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; Römerberg is 2 km away.
Spa services, renowned restaurant
Guests receive free access to the onsite FINEST health club and spa, and fitness area. The acclaimed Sèvres restaurant serves international cuisine, with a display of precious Sèvres porcelain as a backdrop. Jimmy's Bar, a Frankfurt favorite for 50 years, features piano entertainment.
Free WiFi, fresh fruits
Guestrooms feature premium bedding and flat-panel TVs with free movies and sport channels. Free WiFi and minibar items, as well as fresh fruits and bottled water. Bathrooms come with designer toiletries and plush robes. Free welcome drink and shoeshine service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
Renovations & Closures
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof is 0.75 miles (1.2 kilometers) from the main train station and the city center. Römerberg, Frankfurt's historic central square, is 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away.
The Sèvres restaurant showcases German and international cuisine, with a wine list featuring selections from the hotel's own Prinz von Hessen vineyard. The elegant setting includes sparkling chandeliers and a grand display of Sèvres porcelain. The light-filled Wintergarden serves coffee and home-made cake. Jimmy's Bar, one of Frankfurt's best-known bars, offers piano entertainment and is open until the wee hours. Guests can enjoy a complimentary welcome drink in the Hospitality Suite.
The hotel provides complimentary access to the FINEST health club and spa on the seventh floor with a fitness area, climbing wall, sauna, steam room, 2 treatment rooms, and an open terrace. Other amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in public areas, an airport shuttle, extended parking (surcharge), 24-hour room service, a concierge desk, 7 meeting/conference rooms, and a multilingual staff.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1952
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Sèvres - Offers gourmet meals and an extensive wine selection from around the world. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served. A unique 3-Course Indulgence Menu is offered for lunch and dinner.
Jimmy's - A piano bar serving drinks and snacks. Open late.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to the 3,122-square-foot (290-square-meter) rooftop health club and spa, which features views of the Taunus, the European quarter, and Frankfurt skyline and includes a steam room, sauna, treatment rooms, open terrace, bar, and a well-equipped gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 29 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
- Grandhotel Hessischer
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Frankfurt
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Hotel
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Hotel Frankfurt
- Hessischer Hof
- Hessischer Hof Frankfurt
- Hotel Hessischer Hof
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.