Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel across from Messe Frankfurt Fairgrounds
Popular property highlights
Near financial hub
This Frankfurt hotel is directly across from the Messe trade-fair complex and the Festhalle. The Deutsche Bank Twin Towers and Main Tower are about 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; Römerberg is 2 km away.
Spa services, renowned restaurant
Guests receive free access to the onsite FINEST health club and spa, and fitness area. The acclaimed Sèvres restaurant serves international cuisine, with a display of precious Sèvres porcelain as a backdrop. Jimmy's Bar, a Frankfurt favorite for 50 years, features piano entertainment.
Free WiFi, fresh fruits
Guestrooms feature premium bedding and flat-panel TVs with free movies and sport channels. Free WiFi and minibar items, as well as fresh fruits and bottled water. Bathrooms come with designer toiletries and plush robes. Free welcome drink and shoeshine service.
- Top-notch restaurant on site
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Nice bathrooms
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof is 0.75 miles (1.2 kilometers) from the main train station and the city center. Römerberg, Frankfurt's historic central square, is 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away.
The Sèvres restaurant showcases German and international cuisine, with a wine list featuring selections from the hotel's own Prinz von Hessen vineyard. The elegant setting includes sparkling chandeliers and a grand display of Sèvres porcelain. The light-filled Wintergarden serves coffee and home-made cake. Jimmy's Bar, one of Frankfurt's best-known bars, offers piano entertainment and is open until the wee hours. Guests can enjoy a complimentary welcome drink in the Hospitality Suite.
The hotel provides complimentary access to the FINEST health club and spa on the seventh floor with a fitness area, climbing wall, sauna, steam room, 2 treatment rooms, and an open terrace. Other amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in public areas, an airport shuttle, extended parking (surcharge), 24-hour room service, a concierge desk, 7 meeting/conference rooms, and a multilingual staff.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1951
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Sèvres - Offers gourmet meals and an extensive wine selection from around the world. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served. A unique 3-Course Indulgence Menu is offered for lunch and dinner.
Jimmy's - A piano bar serving drinks and snacks. Open late.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to the 3,122-square-foot (290-square-meter) rooftop health club and spa, which features views of the Taunus, the European quarter, and Frankfurt skyline and includes a steam room, sauna, treatment rooms, open terrace, bar, and a well-equipped gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per night
- Grandhotel Hessischer
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Frankfurt
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Hotel
- Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Hotel Frankfurt
- Hessischer Hof
- Hessischer Hof Frankfurt
- Hotel Hessischer Hof
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.