Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Frankfurt Hotel with day spa and pool on the River Main bank
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia+ members get double value for their points when booking any +VIP Access hotel.See details
Along the southern bank of the River Main, this stylish hotel is a 5-minute walk from Sachsenhausen's popular Ebbelwoi quarter and a 20-minute walk from Romerplatz.
The hotel's wellness center includes an indoor pool, a steam bath, saunas, a gym, and a day spa. Restaurants showcase California and Spanish cuisine. A Harry's New York Bar is also on site.
Overlooking the city, the spacious guestrooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, minibars, coffeemakers, complimentary bottled water, and in-room safes. Bathrooms come with robes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza
Located along the River Main, the Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza offers dazzling views of the Frankfurt skyline. The architecture of this high-rise hotel was inspired by New York skyscrapers of the 1930s.
The 4,800-square-foot (450-square-meter) wellness center features an indoor pool, a steam bath, several saunas, a gym, and a relaxation area. Babor Shop, the top-notch day spa, features a spa tub, massages, and various body treatments.
The acclaimed New Brick restaurant serves California cuisine and includes a show kitchen area. The independently operated León Garcias features tapas and other Spanish specialties; a dining terrace overlooks the river. A Harry's New York Bar is also on site, featuring live piano music several days each week.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available, and an airport shuttle is available on request.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
New Brick - Award-winning restaurant showcasing California cuisine and steaks. Exhibition kitchen. Seasonal terrace. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Léon Garcias - Spanish cuisine, including tapas. Beer, wine, cocktails. Terrace with view of the River Main. Independently operated.
Harry's New York Bar - Branch of famous, Paris-based bar. Signature cocktails. Live piano entertainment Tuesday – Saturday nights. Daily happy hour with half-priced drinks. Seasonal terrace.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
The Babor Shop spa features products and treatments by Babor, a luxury skincare line based in Aachen, Germany. Among the most popular treatments:
Spa in the City, with fruit scrub, rosemary bath, massage, and facial
California, with invigorating scrub and aromatherapeutic massage
Champagne Deluxe, with milk bath, champagne body wrap, facial, and a glass of champagne
Massage: Classic, aromatherapy, hot stone, and ayurvedic
Customized facials for men and women
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 39 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 19 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
- Hotel Lindner Main Plaza
- Hotel Main Plaza
- Lindner Hotel Main Plaza
- Lindner Hotel Main Plaza Frankfurt
- Lindner Main Plaza
- Lindner Main Plaza Frankfurt
- Lindner Main Plaza Hotel
- Lindner Plaza
- Main Plaza Hotel
- Main Plaza Lindner
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.