Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool, steps from Zeil shopping
Popular property highlights
In city center
Located in the heart of Frankfurt, The Westin Grand Frankfurt is 3 blocks from the subway and around the corner from the renowned Zeil Shopping District. The Frankfurt Cathedral and Romerplatz are a short distance from the hotel.
Spa, 3 restaurants
Well suited for families and business travelers alike, the Westin Grand Frankfurt has 3 restaurants, a lobby lounge, an Executive Club Lounge, and a 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® center. An indoor pool features city views and Emotion Spa offers a full range of services. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Heavenly Beds and Baths
Guestrooms offer Westin Heavenly Beds®, LCD TVs, Nespresso® coffee machines, minibars, and wired and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms feature Heavenly Shower/Baths® with double showerheads and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Grand Frankfurt
The lobby makes a grand impression with a soaring atrium, glass cupola, and subtly changing lighting. The Zeil, one of Germany's most famous shopping streets, is about a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The Westin's Emotion Spa features an indoor pool overlooking the rooftops of Old Town Frankfurt. A steam room with gently alternating colored lights, a Finnish sauna, a cold-water pool, and customized spa treatments are also available.
The San San restaurant showcases modern Chinese cuisine in an elegant setting. Sushimoto serves Japanese foods, including teppanyaki and sushi. Breakfast--both buffet and à la carte--is served in the Motions restaurant. The Grand Seven Bar, which serves light fare, and the Davidoff Cigar Lounge are located in the atrium. The hotel also offers a poolside bar and 24-hour room service.
Complimentary Wireless Internet is available in the lobby. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting/conference rooms totaling 14,956 square feet (1,390 square meters) of space. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Health club
- Conference space size (meters) - 1390
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14956
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Motions - This restaurant serves breakfast.
Sushimoto - A Japanese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner (closed on Mondays).
San San - A Chinese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner in a contemporary setting.
Grand Seven Bar - serves light fare, including lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Room service is available 24 hours-a-day.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Spa treatments incorporate the products and philosophies of Anne Semonin of Paris. Highlights include:
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 125.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Frankfurt Grand Westin
- Westin Frankfurt Grand
- Westin Grand Frankfurt
- Westin Hotel Frankfurt Grand
- Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel
- The Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Westin Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Westin
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.