Apartments in Fredericksburg for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Fredericksburg
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Other property types in Fredericksburg
Hyatt Place Fredericksburg at Mary Washington
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg, VA
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Fredericksburg
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Fredericksburg with 44 accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find accommodations that are similar. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins.
Take time to enjoy the treasured shops and top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area. Popular places to explore include Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center.
Below are some of the favorite apartments in the area:
- Located in Woodbridge , 27.3 mi/44 km from the city center
- Includes a patio, a living room, and a private yard
- Access to a game room on site
- A patio and a dining area included
- Located 28 mi/45 km away in Woodbridge
When is the Best Time to Visit Fredericksburg?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 75° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.91 inches in a year
What to Do in Fredericksburg
Travelers come to Fredericksburg for its restaurants and shops. Cultural attractions include Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and United States National Slavery Museum, whereas Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park is one spot to enjoy nature. While in town, Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop and Fredericksburg Presbyterian Church are other places worth a visit.Fredericksburg is also popular for:
- Live music
- Historical sites
- University life
How to Get to Fredericksburg and Around the Area
Fly into Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional), which is located 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), which is 44 mi (70.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.