Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed over at Rusplek on our way to Cape Town. We arrived very late and the guesthouse staff were very friendly and accommodating to make our stay as seamless as possible. The facilities provided us with everything we needed to have a good night's rest to tackle the road the next morning. Thank ...
We arrived thinking it was a private cat rescue place, how wrong could we have been! Lovely property, good food, great location and staff, what a great job they do there. If you're in any way an animal lover, this place is a must. Absolutely exceeded our expectations, stop being so humble guys you ...
We enjoyed our stay @ the B&B. Staff were friendly, rooms were cleaned daily. Atmosphere was peaceful. 5 mins away from UFS, which suited us perfectly. Easy access to shops, etc....
A friendly talkative young man welcomed us and showed us to our room. We stayed in Zhivago. The amenities were all up to scratch, room and bathroom clean. Lovely mattress, soft sheets and thick towels. Great breakfast.
We enjoyed a very comfortable overnight stay at this hotel. We were late checking in and our hosts prepared a lovely dinner for us as most of the eateries in the town close early. Our hosts were friendly and attentive. It really felt like a home from home.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Free State hotel! Finding the right room during your South Africa escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Free State. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Free State hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- South Africa is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Free State has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, South Africa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Free State is popular among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?