Find Hotels in Frisco, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Frisco has to offer including the parks, museums, and beaches. In Frisco, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Frisco
The city's natural beauty is on display at Frisco Beach, Cape Hatteras National Seashore, and Hatteras Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts and Frisco Native American Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Frisco, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 160 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are other cities where you might find a place to stay:
- There are 71 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hatteras, and sights to visit include Hatteras Village Welcome Center and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
- There are 43 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Buxton, and sights to visit include Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- There are 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Avon, and sights to visit include Avon Fishing Pier and Hatteras Island
Dressing for Frisco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Frisco gets about 58.03 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Frisco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Frisco, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Frisco?
Recent reviews of Frisco hotels
More trip options
- Frisco Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Frisco Airports
- Hotels in Frisco Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Frisco Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Frisco
- More Hotel Options in Frisco
- More Popular Hotels in North Carolina
- Other Hotels near Frisco, North Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends