Visitors can enjoy all that Frontenac has to offer including the waterfalls, waterfront, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frontenac
A favorite place to visit in the city is Frontenac Provincial Park. In the area, you'll also find Westport Community Arena and Jones Falls Defensible Lockmaster's House.
As you start planning for your getaway to Frontenac, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 81 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Melody Lodge is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from central Frontenac. This 3-star cottage in Frontenac features a marina, free parking, and a game room. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- Ramada by Wyndham Kingston Hotel & Conference Centre is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the center of Frontenac. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
- Confederation Place - Hotel is located 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Frontenac. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Frontenac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Frontenac gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F