Visiting Fuentelespino de Haro
Travelers to Fuentelespino de Haro will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fuentelespino de Haro
Places to visit in the larger region include Castillo de Haro, Colegiata de Belmonte, and Belmonte Castle. Additionally, you'll find Caudillo Plaza and Belmonte City Hall in the area.
As you plan your trip to Fuentelespino de Haro, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 12 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casas Rurales El Cerrete de Haro is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Fuentelespino de Haro. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Fuentelespino de Haro can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel Hotel Spa is 9 mi (14.5 km) from the center of Fuentelespino de Haro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Belmonte can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Palacete Belmonte is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Fuentelespino de Haro. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Belmonte features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Fuentelespino de Haro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fuentelespino de Haro is 0.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F