Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Fukuoka with 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Fukuoka, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Hakata New Life Church, Tochoji Temple, and Kushida Shrine. Hakata Machiya Folk Museum and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All 58 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Green Rich Hotel Nishitetsu Ohashi Ekimae
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600.00 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Green Rich Nishitetsu Ohashi Ekimae Hotel
- Green Rich Hotel Nishitetsu Ohashi Ekimae Fukuoka
- Green Rich Nishitetsu Ohashi Ekimae Fukuoka
- Green Rich Nishitetsu Ohashi Ekimae
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.