So, you're interested in G.I. Museum?
While you may not have heard of Biloxi, the area it is located, you are probably aware of the state capital, Jackson, 160 miles away.
G.I. Museum is only 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of the 2 hotels that are located in the area. The Magnolia Inn of Gautier and Home Towne Studios - Gautier are some popular places.
Other Places to Visit near G.I. Museum
Ensure you put aside time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of G.I. Museum:
- The members of Shell Landing Golf Club love the challenges here, and it's easy to see why.
- Budding pros and amateurs alike will appreciate the facilities at Shell Landing Golf Course. Call a buddy and enjoy a round.
- If you've had enough of the noise, take yourself outdoors and walk around Fontainebleau Nature Trail.
- As a place where the area's community members come to commemorate the past, Mississippi Vietnam Veterans Memorial is a deeply rewarding experience.
- People with a soft spot for animals will thoroughly enjoy the experience at Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge, where the team undertakes hard work to maintain the animals' well being.