Think of yourself sauntering through the streets during your next day, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there is one thing you've been prepared for most of all: Gage Park. The time has finally come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Gage Park
Hotels near Gage Park
If you need to escape from the metropolitan hustle, relax in the peace at Gage Park.
Because it is in Topeka, the state capital city, you can delve right into everything else that this happening city has to offer.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Gage Park, there are 10 accommodation solutions to select from. One of the most popular hotels is the Residence Inn by Marriott Topeka, just 2 miles away. Other options are the Holiday Inn Express Topeka West I-70 Wanamaker, 1 mile away, and the Hampton Inn Topeka, only 2 miles away.
The selection of nearby budget accommodation options is frequented by many travelers. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites and the Ramada Topeka West. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the second is 0.6 miles away.
After a day of sightseeing, head back to the Motel 6 Topeka Northwest, a hotel rich with luxurious comforts. It is located just 0.5 miles away.
Gage Park is near some local eateries where exhausted travelers can take a break after a day of tours. Grab a seat with a view, buy a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Starbucks. When the sun fades, you should walk over to Paisano's for a complete dining experience. But don't end things there! Meet your friends for a wine or two at Fleming Place Wine & Spirits.
Once you've checked out Gage Park, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Interact with a great number of animal species and get informed on the way that they live in the wild at Topeka Zoological Park.
- You'll enjoy touring the campus of Washburn University, a school of higher learning that is valued by its many students and the local community as a whole.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the people and their stories that helped shape this region by checking out Kansas Museum of History.
- Are you a fan of history? Schedule a trip to Kansas State Capitol and come to understand the important decisions which have taken place there over the years.
- One of the area's popular historic landmarks is Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site. Be sure to include it on your to-do list.
Our Topeka rooms offer everything you want, so you can be certain to have choices near Gage Park that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of travelers in the recent twelve months, you shouldn't be the only one searching. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: guests of all manner would recommend their Topeka hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the inside information you're searching for.
- Discover that accommodation in Topeka will always be waiting to welcome you into clean and fresh rooms.
- As you might hope near such a stunning feature, the staff at accommodation near Gage Park go beyond the expected.
- You'll find it right here if you're seeking spaces that are comfy in addition to presentable and neat.
It's clear why rooms near Topeka had greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015. With Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Gage Park, you can stay right at your desired place.
Topeka Facts and Figures
With Gage Park accomplished, there are still even more activities to do in Topeka.
- Topeka sightseeing has been a well-kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is a good moment to make your move.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to end your exploration; when the sun rises, arrange a trip to one of the region's museums.
- You'll notice Topeka also knows many things about custom care after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
Planning a trip to Topeka is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Gage Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and usher in more than a few all-new group photos!