Gahanna Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Columbus area, you'll find 34 low-cost motels among the more than 336 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Gahanna has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Easton Town Center, Mapfre Stadium, and Columbus Museum of Art.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Columbus-Ohio State University OSU
- Located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of Gahanna
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Columbus - Dublin
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Central Gahanna is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Days Inn by Wyndham Columbus Fairgrounds
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Gahanna
Motel 6 Grove City
- Central Gahanna is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
German Village Inn Columbus
- 9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Gahanna
- Enjoy access to the parking, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Gahanna
People visiting Gahanna like its shops and restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Here are favorite places in and around Gahanna:
- Easton Town Center
- Mapfre Stadium
- Columbus Museum of Art
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Creekside Gahanna
- Columbus Commons
- Gahanna Woods Park and State Nature Preserve
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Ohio Herb Education Center
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Ohio Expo Center and State Fair
Gahanna is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Gahanna
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Gahanna by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.25 inches in a year
How to Get to Gahanna and Around the Area
|Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) ||Airport ||2.1 mi (3.4 km) |