This trip was for personal business and I was less than impressed. The room cleanliness was marginal with hair in the bathroom sink and shower. The hotel is pet friendly, which is fine, but the two little dogs across from my room barked frequently and it was difficult to sleep. The best for last: NO hot water when I was getting ready for my morning event. When inquired with the desk what the issue was, I was advised a sensor was malfunctioning and maintenance was called. When leaving, the outdoor propane tank was being filled. AHHHH, yes, the sensor was malfunctioning! Propane is needed for the sensor to work and heat the water! After seeing this, I went back inside and asked the front desk if the issue was corrected. The response was "yes, should have hot water in 10 minutes and thank you for asking"!! I will not return to this location.