Unprofessional, dirty and smelly place to stay
Posted Dec 28, 2015 on Hotels
Roach motel, musty and moldy odors throughout - someone told us of dog urine and pot-smoking indoors, we experienced difficulty breathing and finally we had to check out a day earlier than planned. Front desk clerks were non-responsive to our numerous complaints, but rather argumentative, they were ill-trained, not professional; their systems were poorly equipped, to issue checkout statement,and to transfer incoming phone calls, quite often hangs up on you; outgoing local calls are limited to area code 706, other calls outside Dawson county area codes are long-distance, no outgoing calls to cell-phones. We will not come back under any circumstances.