Bob Bodett wouldn't stay here
Posted Oct 18, 2016
I am a very tolerant when I know I'm paying less for something just to sleep. Bot oh my...this place is scary, tired, and filthy. I seriously cannot believe it is a flagged motel. The bullets:
- Cheapest room available for a Gator game for only one night
- Outdoor presentation...filthy, unpainted, chipping concrete, overfilled dumpster of mattresses and junk in parking lot
- Cigarette burns in comforter
- Cigarette burns carved into bathtub edge
- Missing socket covers
- Sink counter severely tilted like it's ready to come off wall
- Shower curtain so gross I only touched it with two fingers
- bathroom door had a full length mirror at some point. It's gone, but the shadow of it, chipped paint, rotten wood on door remains.
- TP holder and shower curtain rod were metal and rusted.
- Couldn't find the tv remote
I could go on but you get the picture. This place is horrid and I barely slept. The only reason I didn't turn right around and ask for a refund is my fiance' and I didn't check in until 11pm, had already been charged through Expedia, and it was a football weekend so everything mostly sold out. We will never try this again and, seeing as it's been 25 years since I stayed in a Motel 6, I likely have been soured on that brand if I find myself with little options again.