Posted Nov 1, 2016 on Hotels
Booking this hotel I knew that it wouldn't be the best or nicest room but I was surprised about how bad it really was. walking in, there was an awful smell that was a mixture of industrial cleaner and mildew. There was a cigarette burn and a small dead bug in the sheets. the underside of the comforter had stains and the corners of the bed frame stuck out, which my boyfriend and I both bumped into a few times causing small cuts. There dead bugs in the corners of the room and the tub had rust and mold stains around the faucet and caulking. We tried using the shower once, but gave up because the water wouldn't stay hot and just dripped out with no pressure at all. When it was time to check out, there wasn't any body at the desk, just a sign saying they'd be back in a half hour. we waited, and went back at that time but saw that the time had now been changed again to another half hour. This place is awful! I'd honestly rather have stayed in a car.