Find Hotels Near Galeria 19 Fine Art, Fredericksburg from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Galeria 19 Fine Art
Top Hotels Close to Galeria 19 Fine Art
Galeria 19 Fine Art Hotel Guide
Culture is what defines a destination, and it's an important ingredient of any successful trip. Popping into Galeria 19 Fine Art is sure to make your journey all the more memorable.
It resides 70 miles from the state capital, Austin. It's a little further to travel, but well worth it!
Find the ideal hotel just a short walk away. There are 20 within 2 miles of Galeria 19 Fine Art. The Barons CreekSide, the Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg are just some you ought to try. They're located 2 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Save a few dollars and book a room at one of the many budget hotels situated nearby. The Sunday House Inn and Suites and the Comfort Inn And Suites are two of the well-placed options that are only 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
The area adjacent to Galeria 19 Fine Art contains some options for food enthusiasts. Caffeine fiends will appreciate the various roasts and snacks at The Peach Basket Natural Foods (334 West Main Street, Fredericksburg). That said, if you're in need of something more stuffing, take the short walk to Cruz Cafe (222 West Main Street, Fredericksburg).
Other Places to Visit near Galeria 19 Fine ArtAfter visiting Galeria 19 Fine Art, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- No matter if you are an expert on the making of wine or you just love to have a few drinks with your travel companions, Fredericksburg Winery is the perfect place to try out unique local wines.
- Even the most astute art enthusiast will be delighted by the wonderful pieces on display at Good Art Company Art Gallery.
- To take in the local art and culture, head to Artisans At Rocky Hill.
- A community landmark and place where many go to worship, St. Mary's Catholic Church is worth checking out, no matter your personal beliefs.
- History buffs should visit Vereins Kirche Museum, a place where history springs to life to tell the tales of times long gone.