Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hazor Haglilit hotel in Biriya Forest with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Biriya Forest, this luxury hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Nimrod's Lookout and within 9 mi (15 km) of Tel Hazor and House of Galilee. Otzar Hastam of Tzfat and Ziv Medical Center are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 32 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. LCD TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Bayit Bagalil Spa Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Bayit Bagalil Spa Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 60 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 60
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 32
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Tennis on site
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Kmahin - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Basketball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, bayit bagalil spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 70 and ILS 100 per person (approximately)
- Bayit Bagalil
- Bayit Bagalil Hazor Haglilit
- Bayit Bagalil Hotel
- Bayit Bagalil Hotel Hazor Haglilit
- Bayit Bagalil Galilee
- Bayit Bagalil Spa Hotel Hazor Haglilit
- Bayit Bagalil Spa Hotel
- Bayit Bagalil Spa Hazor Haglilit
- Bayit Bagalil Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.