Luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Galle though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, waterfront, and spas. In Galle, there are 159 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Galle
Favorite places to visit in the city include Galle Harbour, St. Aloysius College, and Galle International Cricket Stadium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Galle Fort and Galle National Museum.
In Galle, you'll find 159 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fort Bazaar - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Villa Republic Galle - Our customers like the dining options and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Fort Printers - This 4.5-star hotel in Old Town features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Galle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 3.66 inches of rain falls on Galle each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 73°F