Visitors can enjoy all that Galliano has to offer including the golf courses and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houma
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 37.1 mi (59.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Galliano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tidelands Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Oak Ridge Community Park and Top Water Marina.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Cut Off - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Galliano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Galliano gets about 64.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F