Posted Dec 21, 2016 on Hotels
1) Upon check-in we were notified that the room requested was not available in spite of it being pre-paid for and specifically requested. The reason stated was that they were booked up (it was a Saturday) and no offer was forth-coming for being moved to it after numerous people left on Sunday.
We had also requested a room away from the elevator and we were put across from it.
2) We did not get our free cookies (:( ) at check-in.
3) The shower handle was non-functional on the outside (needed to be re-attached).
4) We noticed that the same rooms as we had were being offered for much less money than we had pre-paid for online. That was highly disappointing. We have stayed in much better accommodations for the money spent.
5) The bed was very comfortable.