See yourself strolling through the avenues during your future day, taking note of the lovely nature or the monuments everywhere around you. However, there is one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all: Galway City Museum. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the moment has arrived to check it off.
Where to Stay Close to Galway City Museum
Hotels near Galway City Museum
No vacation through the area could be considered complete without a stop off at Galway City Museum.
To visit it, you'll need to head to Galway.
Galway City Museum has many places to stay in the immediate area. There are 52 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Jameson Court Self Catering Apartments, The g Hotel & Spa and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway are just a few you ought to try. They're situated 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Would you much rather spend your hard-earned cash on activities? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Citypoint Apartments, 0.5 miles away, or the Park House Hotel, at a distance of 0.4 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
This area also features multiple upmarket hotels that offer a truly extravagant experience. A local favorite is the Corrib Haven Guesthouse, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Eyre Square Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Every now and then, you need something sweet! Stop at Antons for a snack and a delicious coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Galway City Museum. When hunger comes knocking, have a meal at The House Hotel. This dining establishment is also not far away. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to travel too far to come across Victoria Hotel Galway.
Ensure you save some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Galway City Museum:
- Take a moment to look up at the walls of Spanish Arch and try to fathom the scenes that went on at this historic arch.
- Have a night out at Druid Theatre if you and your friends are interested in plays and other performances.
- Known as one of the region's popular centers for arts and culture, sightseers can't go awry with a few hours at Galway Arts Centre.
- Even the most astute art enthusiast will be captivated by the thought-provoking works housed at Bold Art Gallery.
- Get in touch with your spirituality and mingle with worshipers at St. Augustine's Church.
The rail station, Galway Train Station, can be found 0.4 miles away from Galway City Museum, making the train a convenient mode of transportation.
Our Galway City Centre rooms have all the things you want, so you can surely have selections near Galway City Museum you'll appreciate. It's time to start researching: Galway City Centre experienced quite a few guests over the past year. Need help making a decision? You can find all the recommendations you could ever want. Once booking time is here, you can rest assured: newcomers of all kinds approved of their Galway City Centre hotel.
- The staff at accommodation close to Galway City Museum go beyond the expected, which will only enhance your holiday to this fine landmark.
- "Neat, presentable, and waiting to invite you in" is the end game for Galway City Centre hotels.
- We offer cozy spaces for all individuals, including family reunions and individuals.
As you can see, it's understandable why hotels near Galway City Centre saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our wide directory of hotels near Galway City Museum, your prized place lies in your future.
Galway City Centre Fascinating Facts
You'll still have more to do in Galway City Centre once Galway City Museum is checked off your list.
- Galway City Centre hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Dine on a delicious dish of its regional foods and dip into an endearing shop to look for gifts.
- a full plate of excursions, you'll also find Galway City Centre knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Prepare to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning an escape to Galway City Centre is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Galway City Museum. Book today!