Get an overview of this hotelHotel with 24-hour front desk, walk to Archaeology Museum
Situated in Nimes, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Archaeology Museum and Old Nimes Museum. Maison Carree and Nimes Arena are also within 10 minutes.
Along with self parking, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 20 rooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Acanthe du Temple1 Rue Charles Babut Nimes Gard 30000
Acanthe du Temple features multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15,80 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Acanthe Temple
- Acanthe Temple Hotel
- Acanthe Temple Hotel Nimes
- Acanthe Temple Nimes
- Acanthe Du Temple n├â┬«mes
- Hotel Acanthe Du Temple
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.