Book your room at Hôtel des Croisades
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Aigues-Mortes, walk to Constance Tower
Situated in Aigues-Mortes, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Aigues-Mortes Salt Marshes and Constance Tower. Le Grau-du-Roi Beach and Babyland are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with self parking, this hotel has free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 14 rooms provide free WiFi, premium bedding, and TVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hôtel des Croisades2 Rue Du Port Aigues-Mortes Gard 30220
Hôtel des Croisades features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8 AM and 10 AM.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11.00 per night
- des Croisades Aigues-Mortes
- Des Croisades Hotel
- Hôtel des Croisades
- Hôtel des Croisades Aigues-Mortes
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel des Croisades is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.