Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Nimes hotel in Nimes City Centre, walk to Maison Carree
Popular property highlights
Located in Nimes City Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Museum of Modern Art, Maison Carree, and Temple of Diana. Fountain Gardens and Old Nimes Museum are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, valet parking, and 24-hour room service.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Imperator is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1930
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
L'Enclos de la Fontaine - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Bar Hemingway - This bar specializes in French cuisine. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Imperator
- Hotel Imperator Nimes
- Imperator Hotel
- Imperator Nimes
- Imperator Concorde nîmes
- Imperator Concorde Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.