Visiting Garden City
Visitors can enjoy all that Garden City has to offer including the festivals, sporting events, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and shopping. Top sights around the area include Idaho State Capitol Building, Taco Bell Arena, and Albertsons Stadium.
- You'll find 197 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boise
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Garden City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shadow Valley Golf Course, Memorial Stadium, and Expo Idaho. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Les Bois Park and Cinder Winery.
As you make plans for a getaway to Garden City, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 82 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lovely 3BR Boise House w/ Pool & Park Access! is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Garden City. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Boise can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Garden City Getaway Apartment 3 is 7.5 mi (12 km) from the center of Garden City. This 2-star hotel in Boise features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Garden City. This 3-star hotel in Boise features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Idaho State Capitol Building, located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center, and Taco Bell Arena, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away.
Dressing for Garden City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Garden City gets about 11.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F