Think of yourself walking around the avenues during your upcoming day, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been looking forward to most of all: Garden of the Sleeping Giant. You've wanted to escape there for years, and the time has arrived to get yourself there.
Hotels Near Garden of the Sleeping Giant
Hotels near Garden of the Sleeping Giant
Rejuvenate your spirits with a journey back to nature at Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
To arrive there, you will need to go 70 miles away from the nation's capital, Suva, and into a place called Nadi.
If you think you'd like to stay where the action is, there are about 42 hotels to make your choice from. You'll be able to find something suitable at the Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa and The Fiji Orchid.
A few of you will be pleased to discover that this area has some budget hotels. Some places that come highly recommended include the Terraces Apartments Resort and the Hibiscus Apartments Fiji.
Looking for a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be thrilled to know that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and latest deals at the First Landing Beach Resort and Villas and the Trans International Hotel.
While you're in the area, you'll realize there's loads more than just Garden of the Sleeping Giant to visit:
- Stand close enough to admire the steaming natural waters of Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool.
- Go for a calming walk, fill your lungs with fresh air and drink in the views at Wailoaloa Beach, the perfect place for a day trip.
- Travelers may be inspired to set sail and steer directly into the open waters after a visit to Port Denarau Marina.
Expedia's Nadi hotels deliver all that you require, so you are sure to get lodging near Garden of the Sleeping Giant that you'll appreciate. Nadi was a rather favored destination in the most recent year, so you will not be the only one. When reservation time arrives, you can spend confidently: new admirers of all sorts would propose their Nadi hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? Discover all the recommendations and pointers you're searching for.
- The concierge service at accommodation close to Garden of the Sleeping Giant will be awesome, which will only enhance your journey to this dazzling landmark.
- We offer snug accommodations for all groups, including large families and singles.
- Rooms in Nadi lodging will be fresh, clean, and waiting to greet you.
Hotels in Nadi received additional visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With our excellent selection of hotels near Garden of the Sleeping Giant, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Intriguing Nadi Facts and Figures
When you've checked Garden of the Sleeping Giant off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to do in Nadi.
- Until recently, Nadi tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing numbers of visits mean today is the day to make your dreams come true.
- Nadi also knows several things about individual care after an afternoon spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Head out on the town to end your exploration; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the area's monuments.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Nadi, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Garden of the Sleeping Giant from Expedia. Reserve now!